Yes – as a matter of fact we use the cloud every day in our lives, emails, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon, ITunes ….. And the list will go on and on, and the reason all these products and applications are on the cloud is simple:
- Mobility: You can perform tasks and access information from any device, including mobile.
- Time-savings: Cloud-based solutions save you time by working on-the-go and automating routine tasks.
- Integrations: tasks can easily fit together and integrate on the cloud, meaning you have less manual work to move information around and reconcile it.
- Security: Your data is safe no matter what happens to your hardware. Plus, your provider takes responsibility for monitoring your infrastructure and keeping your data secure, which can save you money.
- User-driven innovation: Cloud-based apps are built and updated regularly based on user insights and demands.
- Affordability: No expensive software or systems to be installed and maintained. Plus, easy pay-as-you-go subscriptions.
- Environmentally friendly: Hosting information in a secure data center rather than onsite allows you to take advantage of the latest energy-efficient technology.
That all said, we get to an important conclusion, Cloud Accounting is not any different, and comes with all the benefits above.
- You can access your information from anywhere
- Your bookkeeper/Accountant can easily update your information remotely
- You save a lot of time using cloud accounting platforms, or even semi cloud solutions ( like we host your desktop accounting software with a third party)
- Integrate other cloud applications seamlessly, which results in an efficient work process
- No more expensive software setups, it’s all subscription based
- Digitization of your filing cabinet, leads to cleaner environment, savings millions of trees used for paper
Talk to us today, and we can help you transform!